• In June 2016, ABB announced that they have successfully started 648 MW solar project in India.
• In February 2016, S&C Electric Company and Tantalus Corp announced that they will work together to support layered communication for grid optimization.
• In the February 2016, devolo AG announced the collaboration with Eichhoff Kondensatoren GmbH for developing new data communication product.
Market Synopsis of Smart Grid Market
Smart Grid is a modernized electrical grid system which purely operates on analog and digital information and communications technology. The main function of Smart Grid is to monitor, gather the data, and analyze the data, control and communication in digitalized form. Besides the one way communication in traditional grid system, smart grid system provides two way communication. Infrastructure development is one of the major factor which is driving the market of smart grid. Currently, this market has been valued at US $XX million which is expected to grow at US $XX million by the end of forecasted period.
Request a Sample Copy @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample-request/global-smart-grid-market-research-report-global-forecast-2027
The key players in the market of Smart Grid are-
• Siemens AG (Germany),
• devolo AG (Germany),
• ABB (Switzerland),
• Cisco Systems (U.S.),
• IBM (U.S.), Itron (U.S.),
• S&C Electric Company (U.S.),
• Schneider Electric (France),
• Opower (U.S.),
• Silver Springs Networks (U.S.) among others.
Segmentation by Software & Hardware: Distribution Management System, Power System Planning & Data Management, Meters among others.
Segmentation by Sensor: Current and Voltage Sensors, Optical sensor HAN sensors among others.
Segmentation by Storage Technology: Air Energy Storage & Batteries (sodium-sulfur (NaS), nickel-cadmium (NiCd), lithium-ion technologies (Li-ion), advanced lead-acid (Pb-acid) among others)
Segmentation by Communication Network: HAN (Home Area Network), WAN.
Study Objective of Smart Grid Market
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Smart Grid Market
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
• To analyze the hydroponics market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by software & hardware, by sensor, by storage technology by communication network and sub-segments.
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
Currently, North America is dominating the market of Smart Grid with the market share of XX% which has been valued at US $XX million in the year 2015. The main factor which is driving the market is technological advancement and need of more stable electricity network in the country. Europe is closely following the North America with the market share of XX%. High government participation in the area of electricity and power generation in the European countries are some major factor driving the market in the Europe. Asia-Pacific holds XX% of market share where countries like China, Japan and India are adopting the smart grid system for better electricity distribution.
Explore full Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/global-smart-grid-market-research-report-global-forecast-2027
The reports also covers brief analysis of Geographical Region includes:
• North America
• Western Europe
• Rest of Western Europe
• Eastern Europe
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia
The Middle East& Africa
Purchase a License Copy @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/checkout?currency=one_user-USD&report_id=1110
Reasons to Purchase this report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analyses—industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the Global Smart Grid Market, high-growth regions, and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
Key questions answered in this report
What will the market size be in 2027 and what will the growth rate be?
What are the key market trends?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors
Natural Language Processing (NLP) Market Research Report- Global Forecast to 2022
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 (339) 368 6938
Market Research FutureLast name
Ruwin Office tel no.
+1 (339) 368 6938URL