HRgear.com – New Human Resources Tools
Company Press Release
New York, NY—For Immediate Release— HRgear.com, the online Employment Law and Employee Benefits resource library, from the team that brought you the award-winning Benefits Essentials, has launched its premier business reference site. The new site features hundreds of tools and resources, and attractive, simple pricing options for new subscribers.
This brand-new online reference and research center covers employee benefits, employment law, and more. The Reference Center features hard-to-find Federal and State Government sites and information.
You have a responsibility to train your managers and employees regarding harassment, discrimination, workplace safety, and other areas. HR Gear can help you with employee education and training tools.
As a service to the business community, HRgear.com provides free information on employee benefits and employment law. For HR professionals, payroll personnel, company managers, attorneys, accountants, consultants, insurance agents and brokers and others who require more detailed information, a more robust online library is available at HRgear.com, starting at just $59 for an annual subscription. HRgear.com can also be licensed for distribution to clients and members for as little as $1 per user/per year!
HRgear.com is the online resource
you need to keep your company running smoothly...
• Hundreds of downloadable forms.
• Easy to navigate Chapter-style format, written in plain English, not “legalese.”
• Employee benefits and Human Resources, including: recruiting and hiring, employee testing, ACA (Obamacare), discrimination, vacation & leave policies, termination, and retirement planning.
• Explains and analyzes complicated federal laws and confusing acronyms–such as ACA, DOMA, COBRA, ERISA, ADA, FLSA, FMLA, HIPAA, OSHA and others.
• Includes a voluminous library of forms, checklists, model language, company policies, sample letters and employee communications, covering a wide range of benefits and employment-related topics.
• Links to state and federal government sites, forms, and information.
• Forms, tools, glossaries, dictionaries, resources, calculators... more.
The Crowdfunding Project on Kickstarter.com
HR Gear has launched a rewards-based Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign until September 30th. As part of this crowdfunding run, major discounts are currently available on annual subscriptions. Those who act now can receive a full one year membership for a pledge of only 19 dollars.
HRgear.com discusses, explains and analyzes complicated laws and confusing acronyms—such as ATRA, DOMA, ACA, PPACA, COBRA, ADA, FMLA, HIPAA and others—without the legalese, so that they can be understood by the professional and lay person alike. HRgear.com was developed by experts from the legal, accounting, business and academic communities. One user sums it up this way: “These experts have developed the HR gear that you need to run your business in today’s business environment.”
HRgear.com is powered by T.P. Press, a New York company that has been publishing legal compliance products since 1992.
River City eMarketingLast name
MerriellOffice tel no.