Release Date | 2016-09-23
|Organization||Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt Ltd|
Market research future published a cooked research report on Global Video Surveillance Market is expected to grow with the CAGR of more than 17% from 2015 to 2021, and is estimated to be valued at more than $64 billion by 2021. For the Global Surveillance market, drivers are development of chips with faster processing speed, growing popularity of video content and real time analytics, government initiative along with rise in demand for public safety.
Key Players for Video Surveillance Market
· Zhejiang Dahua Technology Co.
· Avigilon Corporation
· Bosch Security Systems
· Cisco Systems
· FLIR Systems Inc.
· Honeywell Security
· Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd.
· PELCO by Schneider Electric
· Axis Communications AB (Sweden)
· Nice Systems, Limited (Israel)
· Infinova Corporation (U.S.)
· FLIR Systems Inc. (U.S.)
· Honeywell Security Group (U.S.)
· Avigilon Corporation (Canada)
Equipment market is estimated to continue its dominance within the global video surveillance market
Within the global Video Surveillance Market, share for equipment such as cameras, monitors, and storage held a major share of the revenues in 2015. However, Video Surveillance as a Service (VSaaS) is expected to grow at the highest pace during the forecast period. The dynamics of the physical security industry have changed profoundly, owing to the ongoing innovations and advancements in its dominating contributor, i.e. Video Surveillance. Major application areas such as critical infrastructure, highways, banking, and financial institutions among others have become promising beneficiaries of video surveillance making it an indispensable tool to ensure both personal and public safety
Taste the market data and market information presented through more than 70 market data tables and figures spread in 180 numbers of pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content TOC & market synopsis on “Global Video Surveillance Market Information- From 2016 To 2021”
Infrastructural Application expected to dominate the Video Surveillance Market
Among the application verticals in the video surveillance systems, infrastructure holds the lion’s share. This is attributed to the large scale investment by the government in the projects such as safe city and city surveillance among others. Following that, the commercial application is holding the second position in terms of revenue generation. The utilization of video surveillance software for business intelligence is the primary reason behind the proliferated market growth. Owing to this, the other sector is anticipated to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period from 2016 to 2022.
Study Objectives of Video Surveillance Market:
· To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Video Surveillance Market
· To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
· To Analyze the Global Video Surveillance Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
· To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World
· To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
· To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by application, by components and sub-components
· To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
· To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Video Surveillance Market
North America continues to dominate the Video Surveillance Market
North America continues to dominate the global video surveillance market, very closely followed by Asia pacific. Revenue generation from the sales of IP cameras and VS software and services are the primary attributes for this dominance. The low cost equipments and rapid developments in emerging markets such as India and others are the key enabling reasons for the highest growth in the Asia-Pacific region through the forecast period. Burgeoning demands of intelligent video surveillance systems from government organizations and retail sectors will result in an increasing revenue generation from ROW growing at a double digit CAGR from 2016 to 2022.
Buy this report now @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/checkout?currency=one_user-USD&report_id=957
The Global Video Surveillance Market research report has provides the insights, on various levels of analyses such industry analysis, market share analysis leading market players and their profiles. This report also helps in studying the target segments by providing views on emerging & high-growth segments and market conclusion. Together the market data comprise and discuss with the basic assessments on the competitive scenarios & strategies, of the global plate heat exchanger device market, including the high-growth regions, countries and their political, economic and technological environments. Furthermore the project report also provides the views over the historical market values as well as, pricing and cost analysis of the same.
Global Grid Computing Market Information, Graphic Type (Discrete Graphics, Integrated Graphics), by Components (Video Graphics Array, USB), by Application (Utility Computing, Datacenter), by End Users (IT, Consumer Electronics, BFSI, Healthcare) - Forecast 2016-2022 More Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/global-grid-computing-market-research-report-forecast-2022
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 (339) 368 6938