Release Date | 2016-09-20
|Organization||Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt Ltd|
o Narrow body Aircraft aftermarket parts will have significant growth in the forecast period to reach $XX billion
o APAC is likely to grow at a CAGR of XX%, to reach $XX billion market
o Introduction of Total Care Program would drive the market during the forecast period and pose threat on MRO businesses
· AAR Corporation
· General electric
· Honeywell International
· Rockwell Collins
· AJW aviation
· BE aerospace
· BF Goodrich
· Pratt& Whitney
Market Synopsis of Commercial Aircraft Aftermarket Parts market
The global Commercial Aircraft Aftermarkets Parts market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 6% during 2016-2021. The key driving factors is the availability of the aircraft aftermarket parts on e-platforms, growing fleet size, and availability of cost effective PMA parts from MRO providers.
Global Commercial Aircraft Aftermarket Parts Market ($ billion), 2016-2021
As per the MRFR analysis, factors restraining the market growth are strong opposition from OEMs, delay in customs clearance for aircraft spare parts and high import duties on value-added taxes for aircraft spare parts.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/global-commercial-aircraft-aftermarket-parts-market-forecast-2016-2021
Taste the market data and market information presented through more than 70 market data tables and figures spread in 103 numbers of pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content TOC & market synopsis on “Global Commercial Aircraft Aftermarket Parts Market Research Report – Forecast 2016-2021”
Study Objectives of Commercial Aircraft Aftermarket Parts Market
· To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Commercial Aircraft Aftermarket Parts market
· To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
· To analyses the Aircraft Aftermarket Parts Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
· To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
· To provide country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
· To provide country-level analysis of the market for segment by parts and aircraft types.
· To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analysing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
· To track and analyse competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Aircraft Aftermarket Parts Market.
Regional and Country Analysis of Commercial Aircraft Aftermarket Parts Market
As per the MRFR analysis, the EMEA region will continue its dominance in the forecast period to reach $XX billion. Whereas, APAC will have significant growth and is expected to grow at CAGR of around 9% during the forecast period.
The reports also cover country level analysis:
Americas (North & Latin)
o Rest of Europe
Asia – Pacific
o Australia/New Zealand
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East & Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
The market report for Global Commercial Aircraft Aftermarket Parts Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Global Air Cargo Security Screening Market Information Report by technology (Explosive Trace Detection (ETD), X-ray and Explosive Detection System (EDS)), and by Geography- Forecast to 2021 More Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/global-air-cargo-security-screening-market-research-report-forecast-to-2021
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 (339) 368 6938